Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 403.427 XOF / LYD *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 30% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 924,228 Franc (2,291 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 710,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)