Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 434.374 XOF / LYD *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 36% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 533,112 Franc (1,227 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (28 minutes ago)