Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 419.966 XOF / LYD *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 33% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,092,871 Franc (2,602 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 820,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Petropolis costs R$ 3.90 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3,010 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)