Cost of living comparison between Zuwarah, Libya and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 432.750 XOF / LYD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 37% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 429,582 Franc (993 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (about 2 hours ago)