Cost of living in Zurich, Switzerland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,074 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 605.363 XOF / CHF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zurich (Switzerland) is 8% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 10,959,070 Franc (CHF 18,103) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)