Cost of living in Zurich, Switzerland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,037 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 617.677 XOF / CHF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zurich (Switzerland) is 8% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 10,945,398 Franc (CHF 17,720) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)