Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 119.172 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 246,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 178,986 Franc (1,502TL) in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Provo, Utah costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)