Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 164.114 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 295,785 Franc (1,802TL) in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,900 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ulsan costs ₩3,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)