Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 132.189 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 271,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 200,195 Franc (1,514TL) in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)