Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 162.338 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 349,684 Franc (2,154TL) in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (33 minutes ago)