Cost of living comparison between Zonguldak, Turkey and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 176.533 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 354,692 Franc (2,009TL) in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)