Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.749 XOF / MWK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 6,314 Franc (8,436 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (41 minutes ago)