Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 649.117 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,170,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 941,593 Franc (€1,451) in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Kigali costs 1,600 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nouméa costs 1,050 Franc (about 1 hour ago)