Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 152.504 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 327,149 Franc (2,145 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (31 minutes ago)