Cost of living in Zibo, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 82.190 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zibo (China) is 10% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 438,917 Franc (元5,340) in Zibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 399,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$129 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (35 minutes ago)