Cost of living in Zibo, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 90.570 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zibo (China) is 13% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 352,828 Franc (元3,896) in Zibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 3 hours ago)