Cost of living in Zhytomyr, Ukraine compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.716 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhytomyr (Ukraine) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 137,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 98,123 Franc (4,737₴) in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 80 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨400 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chengdu costs 元200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$110,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)