Cost of living comparison between Zhytomyr, Ukraine and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 23.488 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhytomyr (Ukraine) is 32% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 53,083 Franc (2,260₴) in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 2 hours ago)