Cost of living in Zhuhai, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.175 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,571,567 Franc (元17,428) in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)