Cost of living comparison between Zhuhai, China and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 89.016 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,570,193 Franc (元17,639) in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)