Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 84.154 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 38% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 690,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 425,654 Franc (元5,058) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (43 minutes ago)