Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 90.584 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 39% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 285,109 Franc (元3,147) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)