Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 83.550 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 39% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 698,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 424,920 Franc (元5,086) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akron, Ohio costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $64,040 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 3 hours ago)