Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.257 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 799,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 642,930 Franc (元7,631) in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)