Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.260 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 894,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 694,662 Franc (元8,343) in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (37 minutes ago)