Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 334.624 XOF / BAM
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 426,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 348,569 Franc (1,042KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)