Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.508 XOF / NGN *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 6,100 Franc (4,044 ₦) in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php1,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)