Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 649.117 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,690,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,502,806 Franc (€2,315) in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nouméa costs 1,050 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)