Cost of living comparison between Zaragoza, Spain and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 657.030 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,392,083 Franc (€2,119) in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)