Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.864 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 31% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 262,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 181,284 Franc (8,689₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)