Cost of living comparison between Zapopan, Mexico and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.379 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zapopan (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,507,871 Franc (Mex$ 46,570) in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (30 minutes ago)