Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23893 XOF / TZS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 783,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 580,667 Franc (2,430,276 Shilling) in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)