Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23725 XOF / TZS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 727,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 538,486 Franc (2,269,690 Shilling) in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Pierre costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Wellington costs NZ$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (about 2 hours ago)