Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01608 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 32% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 309,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 211,643 Franc (﷼ 13,164,508) in Zanjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (43 minutes ago)