Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01688 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 31% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 313,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 214,517 Franc (﷼ 12,711,498) in Zanjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (42 minutes ago)