Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.403 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,953,125 Franc (Php157,474) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)