Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.110 XOF / HUF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 944,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 732,250 Franc (347,003 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 3 hours ago)