Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.116 XOF / HUF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,000,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 769,292 Franc (363,579 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $0.63 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)