Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,320 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.677 XOF / HRK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,473,865 Franc (16,621 kn) in Zagreb.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $3.30 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)