Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,490 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.636 XOF / HRK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,200,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 952,927 Franc (10,999 kn) in Zagreb.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (about 1 hour ago)