Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,049 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 89.999 XOF / HRK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,180,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 943,375 Franc (10,482 kn) in Zagreb.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,430 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM149 (28 minutes ago)