Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,341 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 89.036 XOF / HRK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,541,881 Franc (17,318 kn) in Zagreb.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)