Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 152.790 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 312,006 Franc (2,042 zł) in Zabrze.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)