Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 155.372 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 755,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 609,113 Franc (3,920 zł) in Zabrze.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (about 1 hour ago)