Cost of living comparison between Zabrze, Poland and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 151.248 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 310,685 Franc (2,054 zł) in Zabrze.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)