Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 152.067 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 698,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 561,189 Franc (3,690 zł) in Zabrze.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (about 1 hour ago)