Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 155.661 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 315,206 Franc (2,025 zł) in Zabrze.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (43 minutes ago)