Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.972 XOF / TWD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,360,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,853,261 Franc (97,682 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $470,184 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,863 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)