Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49416 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 5,311 Franc (₩10,747) in Yosu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)