Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola, Russia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 10.410 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola (Russia) is 4% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 449,922 Franc (руб 43,220) in Yoshkar-Ola.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)