Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.051 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,240,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,884,020 Franc (¥372,963) in Yono.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Prague costs 700 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (about 1 hour ago)