Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.114 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,230,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,878,138 Franc (¥367,254) in Yono.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 2 hours ago)