Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.063 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,980,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,668,351 Franc (¥329,505) in Yono.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)