Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.001 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 35% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,260,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,112,600 Franc (¥422,407) in Yokosuka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)