Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan vs Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.101 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 35% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,160,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,067,466 Franc (¥405,266) in Yokosuka.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)