Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.513 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 36% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 995,499 Franc (¥180,572) in Yokosuka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)