Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.989 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 36% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,230,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,059,291 Franc (¥412,729) in Yokosuka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 1 hour ago)