Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan vs Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.301 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 34% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,150,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,084,610 Franc (¥393,217) in Yokosuka.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hubli costs ₨700 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $698 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Sacramento, California costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)