Cost of living comparison between Yogyakarta, Indonesia and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04618 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 31% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 268,144 Franc (Rp 5,806,569) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)