Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04077 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 31% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 521,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 361,929 Franc (Rp 8,877,452) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)