Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.887 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 7% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 499,994 Franc (元5,625) in Yinchuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)