Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.594 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,489,773 Franc (руб 140,630) in Yekaterinburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $100,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)