Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01808 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 555,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 457,219 Franc (﷼ 25,283,228) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)