Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01680 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 542,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 439,689 Franc (﷼ 26,174,384) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)