Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01614 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 522,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 417,909 Franc (﷼ 25,900,487) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨60 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piracicaba costs R$ 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)