Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01802 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 387,377 Franc (﷼ 21,491,630) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)