Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.001 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,495,292 Franc (1,494,324 Franc) in Yaoundé.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)