Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42754 XOF / MMK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,432,273 Franc (3,350,002 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)