Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45011 XOF / MMK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 7,103,366 Franc (15,781,351 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)