Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45478 XOF / MMK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 7,258,423 Franc (15,960,204 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €1.70 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 7,790 (about 1 hour ago)