Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44685 XOF / MMK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 7,431,774 Franc (16,631,395 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (27 minutes ago)