Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39890 XOF / MMK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,331,847 Franc (5,845,698 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)