Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35878 XOF / MMK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,280,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,445,748 Franc (6,816,770 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)