Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 164.754 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,496,569 Franc (﷼ 9,084) in Yanbu` al Bahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $14 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (44 minutes ago)