Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 142.126 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 996,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 712,164 Franc (﷼ 5,011) in Yanbu` al Bahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5,083 (about 2 hours ago)