Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 332.535 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 363,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 303,592 Franc (913 лв) in Yambol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 600 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (35 minutes ago)