Cost of living in Yakutsk, Russia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.411 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yakutsk (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,080,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 4,888,275 Franc (руб 519,447) in Yakutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)