Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 402.218 XOF / LYD *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 6,500 Franc (16 Dinar) in Yafran.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €530 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (40 minutes ago)