Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 83.021 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 433,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 321,454 Franc (元3,872) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)