Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 84.257 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 443,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 332,236 Franc (元3,943) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, NL costs C$2.99 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)