Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2015. Exchange rate: 90.605 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,500 Franc (元28) in Xianyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)