Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 82.938 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 484,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 484,000 Franc (元5,836) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)