Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.419 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,220,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 951,433 Franc (元11,270) in Xiamen.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (23 minutes ago)