Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.269 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,591,141 Franc (元18,660) in Wuxi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)