Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 90.016 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,465,779 Franc (元16,284) in Wuxi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rouen costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)