Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 659.319 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,740,947 Franc (€2,641) in Würzburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (about 2 hours ago)