Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 650.962 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,190,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,957,912 Franc (€3,008) in Würzburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨450 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$300 (about 2 hours ago)