Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.338 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 945,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 736,975 Franc (元8,738) in Wuhu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $280 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)