Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.504 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 798,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 601,483 Franc (元7,118) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)