Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 151.984 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,105,114 Franc (7,271 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (about 1 hour ago)