Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 621 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 151.623 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,439,330 Franc (9,493 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)