Cost of living in Worcester, South Africa compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.111 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Worcester (South Africa) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,575,164 Franc (R 32,073) in Worcester.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)