Cost of living comparison between Worcester, South Africa and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 43.262 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Worcester (South Africa) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 234,776 Franc (R 5,427) in Worcester.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)