Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 444.194 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 15% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,469,935 Franc (AU$5,560) in Wollongong.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$40 (13 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Palo Alto, California costs $99 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Freetown costs 740,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,978 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bern costs CHF 40 (about 3 hours ago)