Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 153.231 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 815,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 777,325 Franc (5,073 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (44 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)